Sunday 10 August 2014

Green and White Stripy Nails!

Green and White Stripy Nails

It was my school prom recently and these are the nails we did to go with my dress.

Rating: **


Finished nails
Tools

I used:
  • Rimmel 703 White Hot Love
  • Rimmel 819 Green with Envy
  • Barry M 54 Clear
  • Striping Tape

Step 1

Paint your nails using the white nails varnish. You will probably need 2 coats to achieve a smooth look.





Step 2

Cut 4 strips of the tape. Stick them across the nails in the desired pattern, remembering what order you put them on in. Paint over the whole nail with the green, making sure you get right down to the sides of the tape. Immediately pull off the tape in the reverse order (ie. first on, last off).


Finally cover it in a top coat to protect it and smooth out the bumps a little bit. I used two coats as a precaution and then matched it up with toes painted in the same green. If I had had more time, I would probably have done this pattern on the big toes too just to tie it all together.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please email them to nail.art12345@gmail.com or leave a comment below  


No comments:

Post a Comment